The following is my statement of faith simplified for your information concerning my future plans for ministry in England as an extension of my sending church. A more detailed statement is available upon request.
- The Bible – The Bible is the verbal, plenary inspired Word of God. It is the sole authority of faith and practice.
- The Godhead – There is one God, an eternal Being existing in three Persons ~ the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is perfect and divine in every essence as One Being.
- Salvation – Salvation is a free gift provided by the sacrifice of God’s only Son on the cross. His blood cleanses from their sins all men who will repent and accept this free gift. Once a person is saved, he is kept by the power of God.
- Separation – Biblical separation requires an individual believer to be separate from the world in any way that would dishonor his Savior both personally and ecclesiastically.
- Last Things – The Bible teaches the imminent return of the Lord to rapture His believers, followed by a seven year Tribulation on this Earth. The Lord will reign with His saints for 1,000 years in peace and righteousness while Satan is bound. At the end of His reign, Satan and his rebels will finally be defeated. The wicked will be judged at the Great White Throne, and the righteous will live in the presence of the Lord.
- The Great Commission – The Bible has clearly commanded all believers to take the Gospel to the world through evangelizing the lost and planting local New Testament churches, by means of baptizing and teaching believers.